Admission is open for all classes from Playgroup to Matriculation/ O’ Level on first come, first serve basis, with a limited number of seats available. Students get admission on merit, based on their previous academic record, performance in admission test and interview.
Note: Children who do not fall within the defined age limits can be considered for acceptance in exceptional cases.
The parents will follow the following process for admission :
Fill the Admission form and submit all the requirements
Admission Assessment and Interview
If the child qualifies the interview, the fee challan is to be submitted at the school to complete the admission process
Admission is confirmed
- Photocopy of original birth certificate
- Two passport size coloured photographs of the child
- Previous report card and a school leaving certificate
- Photocopy of Parents’ CNIC
- Last Academic Report
- Immunization Card (Preschool)
- All of the above.
- Copy of passport along with the birth certificate.
- A valid visa to enter the country.