JPS School System
1. Acceptance of the application form only means that a child is eligible to apply for admission to the school and does not guarantee admission.
2. The school fee is payable every month and for all the twelve months of the year are deposited in the bank where the school operates its accounts. Dues paid after the due date are subject to fine.
3. Admission remains provisional and is not confirmed unless the following documents are submitted:
a. 3-Passport size photographs (white background).
b. Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC copy.
c. School leaving certificate and progress report card from the previous school attended
d. Copy of the birth certificate
Original certificates should be produced at the time of interview.
4. The report card of the student is withheld, if school dues are outstanding.
5. The school leaving certificate is issued when all the school dues are cleared and the student has completed at least one academic year.
6. The school fee is reviewed annually or time to time with or without notice due to inflation and increase in direct and indirect costs.
7. The School has all rights and discretion to shift the premises or location of any branch to another location or premises for any reason that they deem necessary. However, due notice will be given to the parents well before the shifting.
I have carefully read the rules, regulations and the financial terms of the school and agree to abide by them and to co-operate with the school authorities in every way required.
I hereby undertake not to ask for or make a claim for the refund of admission fee, once paid/deposited in the bank, under any reason whatsoever.
I also understand and agree that the school has the right to withdraw a student without assigning any reason.